Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Tuesday!

I hope it is gonna be a quiet one....T and I were betting on it yday..we said not gonna....bcz the dude is not gonna be in the office and those chickas would just yak-yak-yak all freaking day....never mind work integrity...especially the one on the front....she knows she can do a whole lot more...like putting books together...etc...but yeah....whatever....I don't know if I rather her quit taking her med - becz now she is soooo HYPER to the point it gives "SOME" of us headache....I want to put downer on her coffee....maybe she would chill-out!
It is hard to do my work bcz I have to concentrate....but all I can hear is yakety-yak-yak...all freaking day! We are not in high school anymore...where you got to tell everyone about your life....she just came back from her vacation...and that's all I heard yday...OMG...!!! ROLLING MY EYES!!! A-D-D????