Friday, July 20, 2007


I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching those things which are ahead.
Phillipians 13:3
Dear Lord I pray that you can help me forget the bad and hurtful memories of the past. Whatever negative memory has tried to torment or control me, I release that into your hands right now. Help me to go forward to all that you have for me now and in the future. Help me to read my past like a history book, so that I can learn from it. Help me not to live there any longer.

Stormie Omartian

Things are continue to work out well with me...I can't believe it...even I am shaping up too..getting back to the weight that I always have been bfore ATL.....5lbs down!!!!

Lord....I know you are always there for me...but I know NOW you will never leave or forsake me...if I seek YOU first.....!!!! YOUR love is amazing!!!


*************************************

IN LOVING MEMORY: JULY 20, 2000 - 2007

Her hands are folded
The grace of God she's known
With eyes now closed in restful sleep
He comes to take her home.......
You are still in my heart mama....