Saturday, May 05, 2007

I went out chillin’ last night…good drinks too! I went over to Tar’s new house to park my car there so we could go together to meet up some friends…she has an awesome new house! Proud of ya!…and yeah it is a definitely place called “THERE” for ya!!! We came back super late so I decided to crash at her couch – and got up at 8A this morning and drove back (50 mins) to my place….I am now at home...HOME SWEET HOME!!!

I have been exercising everyday….I have determined to do so! Everyday…less TV more exercise….jest like brushing my teeth, that’s how I will treat exercising….it is just essential….I will not be too worry about the outcome jest focusing on doing it regularly!!!




Tday is my day to REST….and my first reading of all-in-French novel: Madame Bovary. My late mom read it and I am determined to do so!

ROCKETS vs JAZZ – GAME 7 TONIGHT!!!!