Wednesday, May 02, 2007

I am standing on the promises of HIM:
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." (Jeremiah 29:11)
--------------
On another note: VN-Gal has updated her blog - FINALLY!!!! he...he...I am glad you feel better...take care of yourself! Take care...take care!


-------------
OH the Frenchie-DUDE...or his official nickname: THE ULTIMATE BOZO emailed me, telling me that he is leaving Indonesia and will soon to be back in France this summer....and he also wrote that he still misses me, blah..blah...blah...can't forget about me...!!! DUDE, DUDE...lemme tell you something...you cheating, lying BOZO, I don't care anymore about your feelings, I don't care where you or your company decide to put you, I don't care if you still miss me...I DON'T care...I have NO more feelings for you...completely GONE!!!!...ZERO, NADA...!!! The Lord has removed all my heartache...my pain, agony..etc over your a**...and I am renew...so I hope you will just go on your own merry way...and leave me the F-alone!!!!! I don't love you but I don't hate you either...just NO more feelings...NONE! HAVE a nice life....DOOR is closed...slammed!!!!