Friday, September 18, 2009


What to do what to do what to do?

I'm tangled up with issues that I perceived as endless.

But, come to think about my issue, it isn't as bad as like world crisis or sad natural disasters...........So yea, I tried not brooding too much over it.

Another thing to lift up mood a little, always have the mindset that 'I'm not alone or facing problems alone'.

Just don't keep thinking that why is it me, why am I getting it instead of some other people.

Coz' the fact is, I am not the only one who are experiencing the same kind of situation. Might not be exactly the same.......but pretty much similar.........Special thanks to Liz-ma sis, Jen, sister J, S, M, L, R for being there for me.......u guyz r God sent!"

He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds."Psalm 147:3