Saturday, September 19, 2009

If you dwell on the past and worry about the future, then you will struggle with the present

I've so much to say and so much to tell. Yet, I can't seem to string up everything in perfect sentences, let alone paragraphs to describe everything.

Life has been, pretty hard.....Nevertheless, I'm trying my best to keep the spirits up. It's a misunderstanding and it's impossible for me to clarify it.

Though it's kind of sad that I've yet to hang out w/ old friends as we're all too busy with our own lives. I'm keeping my hopes up, hopefully being back in Houston for the weekend would do me some good.

Work? If it wasn't for the awesome ppl I worked with....I'd probably die out of my lack of enthusiasm to do anything. Alright - I got to stop whinning........

When turmoil happens, one should always remain a temperate response & collected. It annoys me when people switch sides so easily. They're so easily influence by other's or so much so they just get confused. No stand or opinion of their own at all. How could they grow then? They would not be able to learn to see things from different perspectives....and aspects....


Gossiping about someone who secretly helped you before without you even knowing - is totally unkewl... Sigh! I don't know how to let out my frustration ....Bah!

Thanks for those who stood beside me with the long night phone calls...............