Friday, August 21, 2009

I've been dreamin' of renovation completion n back to my somewhat "NORMAL" life........

Speaking of holidays, I am going to meet the family again in December :) - sometg wonderful to look forward to....in months away...


What hits me the most lately is the subject of "PERFECTION".....ya know....as a perfectionist, it’s super hard for me to swallow & accept life's imperfections, others’ imperfections..and especially mine! One thing I’ve sure learned throughout the years is that no matter how hard I try, I: Call-Me-Miz-M , have absolutely no control of how people think, feel or behave towards me...I simply need to accept some people just the way they are…learning to forgive, to let go, not holding any grudges and most importantly, to move on!...Cuz' you can't change or mold people the way you want them to be! (not without risking being a doormat, a people pleaser..or worst, losing your self-worth & unique identity!)...As one Guinea-Bissau proverb says: "Leave a log in the water as long as you like: It will never be a crocodile"

NEVERTHELESS, I sure have complete control over how I think, feel and behave towards others - and I think that’s what matters the most in living a peaceful, positive & productive life in God's beautiful grace...