Sunday, August 16, 2009

Dear God,

I pray that you will give me the honesty I need to look inside myself and discover what is really there, and also to see how my actions affect other people…

May I rid myself of pride that stands in the way of love. May I know not just the joy of love but the responsibilities that come with loving and being loved…

Amen...

-------------------
Happenings…..so lots happened since “then”...and last week was a whole lot of shit & sabotages. But I know after this weekend, it's all gonna be good bcz my intentions are good. And that's all that matters no matter what people try to put in ur space. They may be able to get away with it now, but I believe the truth will prevail at the end of the day.

Renovating a place - is exhausting & an emotional process is like having a 2nd job...