Wednesday, September 10, 2008

There are times when I just want to shut down and refuse to speak to anyone. It has nothing to do with depression or sorrow. It has nothing to do with stress or personal issues. It's just that, I like being by myself.I grew up pretty much alone throughout my life, even though I have a loving family. I have grown to enjoy reading a book on a bus, gazing into nothingness and think about things that didn't matter. I love the time I spend with myself, with nature, with the cold air or the hot breeze, the sunny afternoon or the starry night. It has been a delight.

I enjoy my time alone, with myself, with my book, with my thoughts. And sometimes, I spend my Saturday evening over a glass of wine and some good music and let my mind brings me somewhere else.
I realize that often time by being quiet and all alone, I find myself. I find peace and I find answers to the many things in life. Think through things I don't usually think about when I'm out and about meeting new friends and having exciting conversations.

But out of everything, the foremost, I enjoy spending time alone with my FATHER….becz I know for sure that I am alone but never, never, never lonely…. :))))))))