Sunday, April 20, 2008

I just heard from my boss...he has been gone for a week for a business trip in Europe...in the beginning he had managed to keep in touch...then for a few days no news from him, but today he wrote...which is good, I know he is alright.....

The sermon today is about the entire Exodus 3....the Lord called Moses...to lead the nation of Israel out from Egypt.....it is about God's plan for each one of us...when we are doing God's work...unexpectedly God sometimes will call us to do bigger work...will I be ready for that? I would want to be able to say YES LORD.....here I am....

Moses didn't think that he is able to perform the tasks God asked him to do...but he found out with HIM...all things are possible...
-----------------
I had a wonderful time...having supper....sharing food without asking........chatting freely...laughing at each other...