Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter everyone....

Received and sent back Easter messages to friends....and church of course!
Lord this is the most important day for me as a Christian....for Christ and His resurrection I have everything, and to it, I owe everything!
VnGal made some yummy Vietnamese Beef Stew.....


The rest of the day...
I openly share that I have no problem staying in bed a whole day without going out. As long as the bed's comfy and the room's got the ambiance, there's no reason not to lay back, relax and zone out. I love being in bed with;

1. Soft cuddly my fave Froggie....
2. Soft bed and big blankie, with scented sheets and pillow cases.
3. Scented aromatherapy candles
4. Soft music, classical
5. A good book for light reading and a cuppa pepermint tea
6. Yaking on the phone w/ ....
7. The internet
8. The Bible
9. Good movies....besides French movies, I have been into watching Asian movies......
Some people call this lazy. I guess it is an indulgence, but many people I know who would never dream of doing such a time wasting thing, have started to understand how nice it is to just lay there and relax for me.....especially after having a super busy weekdays....plus non stop weekend after.....
All next week is jeans day for MS150....yeay...I don't have to get up and wondering what to wear to work......