Friday, October 23, 2009


Lately, dunno why but almost everyday...I have been receiving news that pains the heart..........
I can to the extreme feel how they felt.............
To dear CSP who just lost her dad last Friday....I'm really, really sorry to hear.....my thoughts n prayers r w you n fam.....your dad was a fighter...he has been fighting really hard all these while....I know he is in good hands now....may he rest in peace....
I want to share 2 Timothy 4:7 - when I thought about your dad.....
I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith

to Hun's mom
to VNGal's dad....
to KL's dad....
to my neighbor's husband,
to my uncle....
to LH's grandma,
to my neighbour's husband
I'm praying for a speedy recovery....and hope they fight with all their might
I would love to see them get well :)