Saturday, February 07, 2009

Mistakes I have made and they might come back to haunt me someday in the future. But I don't owe anyone an explanation. Nor am I inclined to provide gossip for other people. It's really difficult to trust anyone these days....but I know I can always put my trust in HIM and HIM ONLY....

Somewhere I have never traveled, gladly beyond any experience, your eyes have their silence: in your most frail gesture are things which enclose me, or which I cannot touch because they are too near your slightest look will easily unclose me though I have closed myself as fingers, you open always petal by petal myself as Spring opens (touching skilfully, mysteriously) her first rose or if your wish be to close me, I and my life will shut very beautifully, suddenly, as when the heart of this flower imagines the snow carefully everywhere descending; nothing which we are to perceive in this world equals the power of your intense fragility: whose texture compels me with the color of its countries,rendering death and forever with each breathing (I do not know what it is about you that closes and opens; only something in me understands the voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses) nobody, not even the rain, has such small hands - E. E. Cummings
---------------
Went to Tam's house on Fri, she just moved to a 4 yr old house...we hang out...over grill chicken and a bottle of merlot...and watch girly movie: Because I said so...