Saturday, August 02, 2008


HECTIC as usual...my kewl boss is now on his new assignment in Brisbane...when Nov comes and marks my 1 yr anniversary...I would move to my new position :)))))) in Brisbane......







************************************
I have never been sooooo closed with my bro, E before. He came to visit me, spent time w/ his 'lil sis, we walked around my complex..etc...he was worried about my health and the upcoming surgery...but I keep assuring him that everythg'z gonna be alright and to continue TRUSTING HIM.....

**************************************
Monday I will be busy w/ my training....one whole week...geez....
Oh, I'm also addicted on http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/home :))))))) try it soooo much fun!!!!
***************************************
It'z soooo good to be loved by HIM, friends, fam and "him". He is such a blessing from the LORD, I have never imagined to have someone who would pray with me every night together...he would always call me before beddy time and pray together.....



*****************************************
Lord, he is loving you as much as I do.......
Thank you Father.God.........
********************************************